BOOKING STARTS MS-3 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2014
1. Suppose you have to set up a new business. What would be the purpose of visiting selected industrial departments in the Ministry of Industry and also indicate their functions.
2. Explain the growth and structure of the private sector in India.
3. Identify the industrial policy of India in which industries were classified into three categories. Explain why this industrial policy is called ‘economic constitution’ of the country.
4. Discuss the Foreign Trade Regime with special emphasis on analytical phases and changes overtime.
5. Briefly discuss the financial sector reforms recommended by the Narasimham Committee.
6. Write Short Notes on the following:
a) Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
b) Public Accountability
c) Administered Prices